Friday, March 25, 2016

Colour Pop Ultra Matte Lips | Favorite Shades + Review + Swatches

Colour Pop Ultra Matte Lips


So I must admit that Colour Pop Ultra Matte Lips quickly became my favorite liquid lipstick. They have such a wide variety of colors, the staying power is amazing, and each on only costs $6! I honestly have no interest in purchasing a liquid lipstick from any other brand because these ones are just that good! 


The formula is very liquidy, which makes for easy application. I don't really like liquid lipsticks that have a mousse-like texture because it tends to break up easily and it ends up looking chunky throughout the day. 


I will say that it is very important to use a very thin layer of vaseline or a moisturizing lip balm before applying any liquid lipstick. This will prevent the lipstick from drying out and looking cakey. One of my other favorite things about liquid lipsticks is that I don't have to use lipliner! I feel like every time I use a lip combo that includes a lip liner it becomes such a pain to reapply that I just slap on my chapstick instead. With the staying power of these liquid lipsticks I only have to use two products one time and then I can bring the liquid lipstick for minor touchups throughout the day. Needless to say these products are amazing and I definitely recommend them!


Left: Scrooge
Middle: Beeper
Right: Teeny Tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment