Thursday, May 12, 2016

Best Affordable Sunglasses

Nordstrom BP Sunglasses



I officially feel cursed! In more ways than one. For some bizarre reason, expensive sunglasses DO NOT feel comfortable to me. I bought a pair of Ray-Bans a few years ago and I am now (finally) selling them on Poshmark (user name here) because after about 10-minutes they give me a terrible headache! I have tried so many designer sunglasses as well and they're just terrible. I think I have a mis-shaped face or something! That is why I am so glad that I came across BP at Nordstrom because I don't have to sacrifice style for comfort, plus they are so affordable! 







These are some of my favorite pairs! The best part is that Nordstrom offers free shipping all the time with no purchase cap amount! 







No comments:

Post a Comment