Sunday, January 10, 2016

ASDM Beverly Hills Skincare Review

ASDM Beverly Hills Skincare | Review

Save Money Off Your Order!


I was recently contacted by this amazing company to do a review of their products. I always get suspicious of companies who use all natural ingredients, because a lot of products I have tried don't do a great job of cleaning the face. However, after doing some research, I immediately fell in love with their mission so I decided to give them a try! All of their skincare products use natural ingredients (e.g., pumpkin seed extract, grapefruit seed extract, & vitamin E to name a few) that have been shown to increase healing, not only on the inside, but the outside as well. They also partake in the movement against animal testing, so none of their products are tested on animals. After trying these products for a few weeks I have noticed such a difference in my skin.

Detox & Renew Charcoal Cleanser

I have been on the hunt to find a cleanser that keeps my hormonal acne at bay without drying out my skin. I have used a lot of different charcoal cleansers, but they all dry my skin out and they immediately break me out because they strip my skin of its' essential oils. I have been using the ASDM Charcoal Cleanser day and night for awhile now and my skin has never been so clear for this long. It doesn't leave me skin feeling like it is cracking! It leaves such a luxurious softness. Another thing I LOVE about this cleanser is that it takes off all of my makeup. Sometimes products that use all natural ingredients leave a residue of makeup on my skin because they don't clean it well enough. However, this cleanser really leaves my skin feeling super clean. 

Detox & Renew Charcoal Mask

The love affair I have with ASDM's charcoal line does not end at the cleanser. I am OBSESSED with their charcoal mask as well! Like I said before, it is very difficult for me to use charcoal products because my skin is naturally dry and these products tend to dry me out. But this mask does NOT do that. Since I have sensitive skin, I leave this mask on for 2-3 minutes (they recommend 2-10 minutes based on skin sensitivity). While the mask is on my face, I can feel the blood circulating and my skin begins to tingle. When I wash it off, my skin feels so cool and refreshed! I honestly do not know what it is about this mask, but it seriously RENEWS the skin. My skin is softer, smoother, and my complexion is much more even. I do not wake up with breakouts afterwards like I normally do with other charcoal masks. Because of the natural ingredients, there is nothing but amazing goodness!

Lifting Contour Serum

If you are looking for a product that is going to lock in moisture while plumping your skin at the same time, look no further. Although I am only 25, I have fine lines in my smile and eye areas from making so many facial expressions. This serum (NO JOKE) has diminished my fine lines! I notice that my skin looks so much younger and much more hydrated after having used this serum. I apply it to a clean face before using my moisturizer. At first, I can feel the tightness as it pulls my skin inward. However, as soon as I apply my moisturizer, the discomfort goes away and I am left with amazing skin. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to prevent signs of aging in the future, or for individuals who want younger looking skin. It's seriously incredible. 

 Age Reversing Eye Cream

Last, but certainly not least! I have never really used eye creams before, except for the Tarte Maracuja (which did not do anything for me). But when I used this 'bad boy' I will never go back to NOT using this eye cream. I never really noticed, until after I used this product, but my under eye area tends to be a little more on the dry side. Unfortunately, this makes my under eye concealer crease a lot and it looks patchy and gross. When I started using this ASDM eye cream, my concealer laid so much more beautifully and it stayed smooth all day long. This eye cream feels incredibly luxurious on the skin and the best part is that a little goes a LONG way! Similar to the contour serum, I would recommend this to individuals looking to reverse aging signs or to those who want preventative maintenance.


YouTube Review






No comments:

Post a Comment