Sunday, March 20, 2016

Tarte Bling It On Blush Palette | Review + Swatches

Tarte Bling It On Blush Palette


Hello my loves! So let's talk about this palette. First off, it is so girly and glamorous, part of me bought it because I knew it would look amazing on my vanity! This is one of those palettes that I will keep even after the products are gone because Tarte did such a bomb job on the packaging. The outside is black and the entire palette is decorated in what looks like little rhinestones, but it is actually sewn-on glitter! I have had this palette for awhile and I have not had an issue with the glitter coming off or the outside packaging pealing. 


To me, the inside of this palette is just as beautiful. The metallic gold really compliments all of the blush colors and makes each one stand out. I also love the size of the blushes! I definitely won't be going through this palette anytime soon, which makes the price totally worth it! This palette was limited edition, but there are a lot of sellers on Ebay in particular selling it for good prices. 


The blushes themselves are just perfect! There is literally a shade for every look, every skin tone, and every season! Fetching is a grogeous dusty rose shade that I wore a lot in the winter months. Dollface is a true baby doll pink color. It reminds me of something that Barbi would wear! Prim has literally been my obsession since we came into spring. It's a nude with some brown undertones. I honestly don't even know how to properly describe this shade! It's just gorgeous. Smashing is very similar to fetching, but instead of the rose undertones it is more coral! Beaming is the only shade that has some shimmer in it, which makes it perfect for the summer time! It's a perfect peach shade.



What makes this palette so perfect is the pigmentation. If you get this palette, it will definitely be around for a long time! Even if you use these shades every day it will take you at least 10 months to get through the whole thing because the tiniest amount on your brush goes a long way! This palette is also perfect for the traveling person because it has every shade you would need and the package is very slim! I highly recommend this palette and there are tons left on Ebay!

No comments:

Post a Comment