Friday, March 18, 2016

BH Cosmetics & Carli Bybel Eyeshadow and Highlight Palette | Review + Swatches

BH Cosmetics + Carli Bybel Palette




When I saw that Carli Bybel teamed up with BH Cosmetics to create this amazing palette I immediately went to the site and ordered it! What I love most about this palette is the range of color type, the product quality, and the amazing price. For 10 eyeshadows and 4 highlight shades, this palette only costs $12.50! NYX Can't even beat this price. 



This palette has a good range of warm tones and cool tones with both as matte and shimmer shadows. I have also never seen a company release this range of highlight shades before! Someone who has very fair skin could rock the highlight all the way to the left and someone who has extremely dark skin would look amazing in the shade all the way to the right. 



I will say that I like the pigment payoff on the shimmer shadows more than I like the matte shadows. However, the mattes are pigmented and are very blendable. You can definitely tell a difference between the formula between the shimmer and matte shadows, but they are both easy to work with. 



The shimmer shadows are definitely some of the best affordable shimmers that I have come across. The texture is very buttery and I didn't even need to wet my brush to get a lot of pigmentation! 





 I definitely think this is going to be my go-to palette for the spring and summer time because of how reflective the shimmer shadows are! I also love the range of oranges in this palette. The great thing about orange shimmers is that ALL skin tones and hair colors can get away with it. It is one of those universal colors that truly looks amazing on everyone!




What I enjoy most about the highlight shades is the ability to mix them together and create even more shades! Lately, I have been mixing the two shades to the left. This creates the perfect pinky neutral highlight for my cheekbones! Although my skin is too fair to use the shades to the left, I will definitely be using them as blush and bronzer shades when it gets more into the summer months!








No comments:

Post a Comment