Friday, February 12, 2016

Polish Pusher Lip Polishes | Review

Polish Pusher Lip Polishes


Hello everyone! So can we please talk about these lip polishes?! I mean aren't they just gorgeous! They were created by Kati who owns Polish Pusher. She is literally one of the most nice people I have ever been in contact with. She sent me these samples to test out and I feel so incredible fortunate that she chose me so send these lovely little gifts to. 

Bordeaux Lip Polish

Let's talk about the formulation! I have never come across a lip product that is formulated like these are. The consistency initially feels very much like a whipped mousse. It feels extremely light and kind of fluffy! When you spread it on your lips you can immediately feel the hydration. It takes a very small amount to apply to the entire lips and the pigmentation is incredible! 

Mamba Lip Polish

When you initially apply the product, it appears to look more matte. However, when you wait about 3 minutes it starts to develop such a beautiful sheen and gloss to it. It's like MAGIC! They truly are lip polishes because they make your lips look very wet and glossy. I also love the longevity of these products. When I wear a lipstick with some gloss over it, I am constantly having to reapply the products. These lip polishes stay on for SO long! They maintain the shine and the pigmentation. I literally had to scrub my hand after these swatches. 

Terracotta Lip Polish

I also love that Kati's company is cruelty free! She does not test any of her products (or their ingredients) on animals, so you can rest assured that no bunnies were harmed in the making of these lip products. 

Wearing ~ First Avenue Lip Polish

I highly recommend these lip polishes! Kati's Instagram account is polish_pusher if you are interested in contacting her for purchases. I also created a Valentine's Day makeup look featuring first avenue, so you can see the product in action! 

No comments:

Post a Comment