Thursday, February 4, 2016

Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lip Colors | Mini Review

Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lip Colors


Alright ladies! If you are looking to jump on the fabulous bandwagon of liquid lipsticks look no further! The Maybelline liquid lip colors are amazing! The formula is very creamy and hydrating, but it doesn't lack color payoff. These babies are pigmented! The one thing I love most about these liquid lipsticks is that they stay on for a long time. Although they don't dry and stick to your lips, they do have longer wear than other brands I have tried. For the quality you get with this product you seriously cannot beat the price point. Normal liquid lipsticks cost around $18 - $20, but I paid less than $8 for these! Plus the colors are just amazing. Since they came out in the winter time, the colors are more neutral and deep. I hope they come out with some bright colors for spring time because I would definitely purchase some more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment